CAREERS AT KUDA
Kuda Insurance & FX have offices in Cape Town and Pretoria. We are an energetic and lively team who are passionate about what we do. At Kuda, we live our values and thrive on a culture of team work, solutions and hard work – and making it look like a lot of fun in the process.
This section of the site is dedicated to any new vacancies which become available at Kuda or our affiliate partner. We currently have a position available for a Claims Administrator.
The position is based at our energetic and lively offices in Big Bay, with a unique culture holding true to our values.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greeting and receiving clients and visitors with a positive, helpful disposition
- Preparing meeting rooms and ensuring the reception area is tidy
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and screening and routing calls as necessary
- Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages
- Arranging courier services
- Ensuring general office supplies such as stationery as well as kitchen supplies are in stock and order accordingly
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, filing, and archiving
- Maintaining printers and ordering toners as necessary
- Arranging and managing office maintenance, when required
- Any other reasonable tasks
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 passed in school or higher
- Administrative qualification/courses (advantageous)
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to prioritise workload
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to form solid relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Have a pro-active approach
- Effective time-management skills
- Problem solver and Team player
- A strong can-do attitude with an energetic approach
PACKAGE & REMUNERATION
- Provident Fund Contribution
- Group Risk Benefits
- Remuneration: A market-related salary package will be offered
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the abovementioned requirements by no later than 03 February 2023. Please add the title of the position you are applying for to the email’s subject.
Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The Company reserves the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time.