Kuda FX specializes in converting your South African Rand into Dollar, Sterling, Euro and any other currencies to your nominated offshore beneficiary. How do we do it? We open an Investec / Bidvest company account to use for the flow of outward funds or receipt of export proceeds. We offer tailored FX solutions for importers, exporters and other forex transactions.
There is a once-off SWIFT fee, competitive exchange rates and no commission. Our trusted and committed team always places you at the centre of the trading process and direct dealing service or online trading capabilities. Our admin team takes responsibility of all the paperwork related to the trade and balance of payment reporting to the SARB. We also offer expert and personal SARB guidance around your applications.
What sets us apart?
At Kuda you talk to real people, no waiting in bank queues or dealing with call centres. At the end of the phone is a person, not an option selection.
We understand that your time is valuable to you. We also understand that we are involved in matters that affect peoples lives. We take this very seriously and strive to make your FX experience as smooth as possible.
We have direct dealing facilities offered to all our clients via telephone, e-mail or WhatsApp – whichever suits you best.
Why Choose Kuda FX?
- 0% commission, flat swift fee and competitive exchange rates due to our bulk buying power
- Spot, Forward Exchange Contract (FEC) and Trade Finance facilities available
- Holistic overview of nature of foreign exchange payments offering
- Expert SARB guidance ensuring all requirements are met
- Assistance with new and renewal applications to the SARB
- Exchange rate stop and limited ordered offered by our dealing desk
- Kuda FX takes care of balance of payments reporting to the SARB and all admin related to the trading process
- Direct dealing or online trading capabilities via the Global Payments Online system