In the event of the loss or death of your livestock or game, please notify us within 24 hours of discovery. If it is not possible to inform us in writing immediately, we encourage you to follow a phone call with a written notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
If an animal has died:
- Arrange for a post-mortem to be performed, at the insured’s expense, by a licensed veterinary surgeon to establish the cause of death or reason for humane destruction of the animal.
- The whole carcass must be kept in cold storage and may not be removed or disposed of without Kuda’s permission.
- If the claim involves theft, poaching or a motor accident, it must be reported to the police within 24 hours or sooner and a case number must be obtained.
Please provide Kuda with the following in order to process the claim:
- Photographs of the scene of the death and the carcass
- Completed and signed claim form
- Post-mortem report
- Permits or proof of purchase
*Please note that claims will be processed within five working days, commencing on the date we receive all documentation. Kuda will inform you within 24 hours or sooner, after receiving all completed claim documents if, an assessor will be appointed.